- 10-12 jalapeños
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- Clean a large glass jar and set aside
- Slice the jalapeños (if you’d like them not too spicy then deseed, otherwise leave the seeds for a spicier version)
- Pack all the jalapeños into the jar leaving about 2cm of room at the top
- Add vinegar and water to small saucepan and bring the water to an almost boil (not full boil)
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey
- Let the liquid cool for about 10 mins or more
- Pour the pickling liquid over the jalapeños making sure they’re all covered by the liquid.
- Place the cap on the jar and let it cool for a bit before storing in the fridge.
- Store in fridge for a few months