Almost all kids love lollies, which makes these healthy gummy jellies are the perfect way to get them to have some gelatin in their diet without all the nasty ingredients that are found in shop bought lollies. Gelatin is very beneficial for the gut, as well as being great for bones, hair, skin and nails. They’re quick and easy to make and the kids can totally get involved in making them.
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2.5 Tbsp Gelatin (preferably organic)
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes until all the gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into moulds and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
It’s that easy!